Google SEO Keywords Planner Tool
Keyword is the ‘key’ word to spell success in online, be it selling a product or a service. Keyword usage is an inevitable part of SEO. Using Google Keyword Planner Tool helps you to see what the “demand” is before you prepare the “supply” for your potential customers.
A Brief Insight Into Keyword Planner Tool
Google’s Keyword Planner Tool successfully replaced its earlier version ‘Keyword Tool’. It has the features of keyword functionality tool as well as the AdWords Traffic Estimator. Using the Keyword Planner Tool, you can add new keywords and you can give your ad campaigns the right treatment by creating ad groups. With its new version, Google has made it easy for you; now you have a new weapon to add to your strength.
Here are some benefits to Google Keywords Planner Tool :
- Estimates traffic on the keywords your target – You can see what are the keywords most of your potential customers are searching for and optimize them.
- Understand the competition – Google Keyword Planner Tool shares how competitive the keyword is.
- Filter of keywords – You can filter the keyword basing your choice on what your competitors use. Knowing about keyword competition helps you to make a better plan.
- Keywords trend – Google allow you to view the keywords trend for the past 12 months. This is important as some keywords have constant high searches and some keywords high searches only last for 1-2 months due to a popular news or a new movie.
How Does Keyword Planner Help You?
Keyword Planner Tool leads you by the hand. It provides you with three options for effective keyword research.
1) Search For Keyword And Ad Group Ideas
Choosing this option helps you gain in depth information on the keywords that are relevant to your site. It gives you tailor-made solution as you can base your search to suit your product category and landing page. It gives you potential keywords that can work wonders for you. You can filter keywords so that you get the keyword that would reach the targeted audience. If you have just ventured into online business, you cannot hope to have a better start.
2) Enter Or Upload Keywords To Get Estimates
This second option provided by Google’s Keyword Planner Tool enables you to choose from your existing list of keywords. If you already have the right keywords, which have delivered and you do not feel the need to look beyond, you can jump to this option straight.
3) Multiply Keyword Lists To Get Estimates
The third option provided by Google’s Keyword Planner Tool has a wonderful feature to help you with your keyword strategy. If you deal with a wide range of products and services, you may want a combination of keywords. This option by the tool allows you to try various combinations of keywords to make your campaign more effective.
Google has provided you with SEO Keywords Planner Tool to help you generate more leads to your website. The recent launch has been applauded and criticized. It may lack in a couple of features, but you are sure to find that with effective handling of the tool, your keyword research is not going to be a great exercise anymore.