Tips For Choosing Right SEO Service Provider
Most of the website owners and online businesses are now aware with the concept of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to get their site ranked high which is obviously quite important to thrive on the web. However, not every other person is capable to do SEO work and even if someone is qualified to do SEO on their site they don’t have much time to spare. As a result, many people turn to professional SEO company for help.
It’s really important to choose the right SEO service provider to get your site ranked high because an inexperienced SEO service provider would cause your site’s ranking to drop – those are the ones you have to avoid. So, here are some tips for choosing the right SEO service provider:
Not recommended SEO companies
Most of the times, low-quality SEO work involves a number of Black Hat SEO techniques. All these techniques are banned by Google and all other major search engines. Not only can these techniques drop your current rankings but can also get you in trouble with Google, you don’t want that. So, here are a few signs to spot the companies to avoid:
- Anyone who cant get the ranking for their own website: Companies who cant even ranked on page 1 in search engines for their own site are not recommended. If they can’t do it on their site, what makes you think they are able to optimize your website?
- Anyone who says that your site will be ranked within a few days or weeks: SEO takes about 3-6 months to get decent results. It is very unlikely to get good ranking within a few days or weeks time.
- Anyone that guarantees you SEO ranking: No companies can guarantee you top ranking. Yes, no one! You should be extra careful to any company that provides guarantee on ranking.
- Anyone who is not able to provide any proper testimonials from a reputable firm: Almost all reputable firms do SEO for their website. Most likely they have engaged quality SEO companies for their SEO services. In return, they will be giving a testimonial back to the SEO company.
- Anyone who is not a Google/Yahoo qualified consultant: The minimum requirement you could ask for is a certified consultant to manage your website. While search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing are providing certifications, it is really not difficult to be a qualified consultant.
Recommended SEO companies
There are many different levels of quality SEO service providers. They might be all legit and even try to do their job, but are they right for you? So, there’s actually a difference between the legit SEO service provider and the right one. Here are a few pointers that would signal you if an SEO is right for you:
- Recommended companies should be able to achieve top rankings for their own website.: Well, that is the minimum you can ask for.
- Anyone who has people and businesses that can vouch for him due to his prior good work: Read their reviews and testimonials and must come from some reputable firm and not from Mr Tan, Mr Lim, Mrs Lee etc. where it cannot be verified.
- A certified search engine consultant (Check their certificates)
- Companies that use White Hat SEO: You must avoid Black Hat SEO at all times as this will get your website banned by search engines.
These are few but quite effective tips to help you out in choosing the right SEO service provider for your business.